Our Charity Fundraisers work independently at venues (pre-booked by our in-house team) such as local shops, garden centres and county shows/events.
If you have an outgoing personality and an interest in nature and your local environment then we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to bring your experience to a position where you can contribute directly to a cause that you are passionate about.
• Hours: 18 - 30 hours per week including weekend working.
• Benefits: Full training provided, performance based commission, travel contributions, holiday entitlement, pension scheme and referral bonuses.
Successful applicant requirements:
• We are looking for outgoing people with a passion or interest in wildlife and nature who are able to talk to anyone and everyone in a positive and friendly manner.
• If you are looking for a rewarding non-office based role in order to supplement your income/pension this could be the perfect role for you.
• If you have experience of fundraising, sales or customer facing roles this would be desirable, although it is not essential as we provide full training. We employ fundraisers with very different backgrounds, work experiences and ages.
• Your own car and valid driving license is essential.