Explore the wonders of urban wildlife with our Spotlight on Urban Wildlife event including special guests David Lindo and Kate Bradbury!
This dynamic talk will demonstrate just how wild your back gardens and urban spaces really are.
We’ll explore how connecting with nature and preserving wild spaces can have a positive impact on your health and wellbeing.
- Listen to fascinating stories about wildlife spotted during lockdown
- Discover how a strong connection with nature can make you feel happier, healthier and inspired
- Help us celebrate 40 years of protecting wildlife across Birmingham and the Black Country
- Learn about the numerous actions we are taking to save nature found on your doorstep
- Understand how to use the iNaturalist app to record wildlife when you are out and about
Our special guests are well-known and respected wildlife presenters David Lindo, also known as the Urban Birder, and Kate Bradbury, an award-winning author and wildlife gardener who creates gardens that live in harmony with nature.
They will both explain, in their own unique ways, how you can ‘spot’ and become more wild on a daily basis, emphasising how nature can improve your health and wellbeing. There is also have an opportunity to listen to David and Kate answer audience questions.