Join the Wildlife Trust today and you will be part of the only organisation working locally across Birmingham and the Black Country to ensure a future for the wildlife right here, where you live.
By joining The Wildlife Trust for Birmingham and the Black Country you are helping make sure that you and your family will be able to enjoy wildlife now and in the future. Our 10,000 members play a vital role in our success, so please start your own mission to help local wildlife with us today.
Your membership card is also your passport to over 2,300 Wildlife Trust nature reserves across the UK. Join us as a member and you'll also receive:
• Regular local full-colour Wildlife Focus magazine keeping you up to date with Birmingham and Black Country wildlife news (three times a year).
• The national Wildlife Trust magazine Natural World (three times a year).
• A Welcome to Wildlife guide to the best local sites to go out and see wildlife in our urban area.
• Volunteering opportunities, the chance to gain new skills and work “hands on” with wildlife.
• Family membership includes Wildlife Watch for children – junior membership of the Wildlife Trust with four fun publications a year, as well as a welcome pack with a book, stickers, poster and badge.
You can join us as an Individual, have Joint Membership (for two adults at one address), or Family (Up to 2 adults and 4 children at one address). For a student in full-time education, unwaged or a Senior Citizen we also offer individual Concessionary.
Are you a group or organisation?